Volunteering with the TTRA programs can be physically demanding. You must be able to walk for about 60 minutes on uneven ground, keep up with a walking or trotting horse and hold your arm above shoulder height while supporting a modest weight.
- Duties include Side walker, Horse Handler, program preparations and clean-up
- Other opportunities available within our various programs and activities
- Minimum age for riding program is 16 and 13 for miniature horse program
- Mandatory attendance in Orientation and training sessions
- Police Record Check
- Sign a waiver, confidentiality form and commitment letter
- Must attend specialized Leaders Workshops